Tuesday, February 8, 2011

To be one in a sea of millions

So today was not a good day in the world of Sarah. We had to turn in our midterms for art class and I was super proud of it because it's so much better then what I had first done but I got told to redo it. I also realized today that I am only one person in the whole world. That is a very scary thing to realize, and also mildly humbling. Because I also realized that the people I'm close with have changed in the past year. And that really doesn't bother me as much as it should, because my once best friend in the whole entire world means nothing to me any more. And other people have become my rocks, or at least the people I go to when something is wrong. Honestly its so strange that we used to be so close and now I can't even stand to hear her name.

I mildly wonder if it's my fault that we're no longer friends. Thats something I worry about with other people, I wonder if my personality that drives people away. If I'm really just that much of a handful that people stop wanting to deal with me... Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment