Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Never wanted to dance with nobody but you

Oh wow, it's been forever and a day since I've posted anything here. I think I mildly suck for that. I've had a lot going on the past couple months. I got in a fight with my once best friend and I don't think that we'll ever make up after this one. It's... Well it's complicated. Actually now that I think about it, I'm no longer friends with two people that I used to be super close with. Kinda sucks, but thats life. Strangely I don't care as much as I should. Also! I've had more hours at work and in class so I haven't had as much time to write anything, of any nature. And more exciting/less depressing news I went to my first con this weekend! Ohayocon! The most fun I've had in a super long time. I think I have possibly found the place where I can be me and not worry about people thinking I'm a freak or anything like that. I have been to the world of con's and I like it there! I wish I was able to go to another one soon, but I don't think there are any in my area anytime soon.

I saw some crazy outfits at Ohayocon and had some fun times and some not so fun times. Lol. Like my friend and I were waiting in line to get an autograph from Patrick Seitz but some real craziness happened that ending in us waiting for 40 minutes before being shoved to the back of the line. More or less I got pissed so we walked off to go to a different panel. We ran into Patrick later when he was signing something for someone else, we told him what happened and he felt super bad about it and gave us his autograph. He's so sweet! I wasn't going to get a photograph with him but my friend grabbed my camera and Patrick was like "I'm here! Just go for it!" so I did =]

I also met some cool people! I kept running into this guy that I'm pretty sure works at the taco bell in Lancaster. Hmmm not sure, the guy is kinda cute. ALSO! I met a cool Sebby and Ciel, yea I am that lame that I got excited about running into them several times and getting their numbers. I'm also sad that I didn't get to met up with one of my online friends. Damn!! Thats okay, he's trying to get me to go to some other cons. I really loved being at Ohayocon. **sighs happily**

Oooohhhh! Because it really has nothing to do with anything else, I am currently scared for my car. There is a huge ice covered branch hanging over my car and branches keep falling. TT-TT poor car. I'm really not looking forward to driving to class tomorrow if I have it. Nor am I really looking forward to work but it means that I get money so thats good. Ugh I'm slightly sleepy so I'm going back to looking up Hetalia pics and will probably end up falling asleep on my laptop.

Night,
Sarah  ((Please forgive anything stupid that I might have written, my brain is dead right now))

No comments:

Post a Comment