Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts...

But not really. It has been a very very long time since I last posted and that is a very sad thing. I am once again sitting in my art class. I've noticed thats where I seem to do most of blogging. I've also noticed that I never say anything of real importance but I'm not sure that's a big deal.

I did learn something though. Crying out side of a maze on a cold night at a boyscout event is not a smart idea. It's a very good way to catch a cold. But it is a good way to learn that you have very beautiful eyes after you cry. Yes. I sobbed like a small child for almost half an hour because of some idiot and that was just the straw that broke the damn. [Yes I know that's not the correct expression but I don't care] I sobbed on my friend's shoulder because I needed to. I had been bottling up too much for too long. My fears, the hurts I've suffered the past few months, the shattered dreams, Just the general pain of the last few months. After crying and shaking cuz it was stupid cold out I was informed that my eye's are a beautiful shade of green. Strangest thing that has been said to me in a long time. I was flattered but startled by the mild strangeness of it all. But yea. Thats the lesson for this blog post. If that can even be called a lesson xD

I'm currently proud of my self though, I've gotten back into writing and I'm loving it. It's such a good feeling to write something and to have people give comments on it. Very fantastic =]

I don't really have anything else to say right now. I might later we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment