Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Why kiss the feet of the people who kick you?

First off the title is from a song that is currently my theme song. I can't remember the title right now cuz my brain is go boom! [yes I meant that] I'm sitting in my university class and I really hate this class. It's boring as hell and doesn't keep my attention very well. Plus I currently feel like my head is stuffed with cotton. It hurts basicly. ugh. Seriously not fun!!! UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

I want this class to be over so I can go home and sleep or something. I probably have to make dinner and take Paddy to Sax tonight. Ew. Not fun!!! uggggggghhh Serious dislike..... I've just realized that I really have nothing to say about anything today. Not even my normal useless rambling. It's just not happening today. TT-TT That makes me just a lil bit sad. **sniff** Gross. Maybe I'll have something to say later.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment