Tuesday, September 7, 2010

watching robot chicken

At 8:26 in the morning. Good way to start my first day of college no? In all honestly I'm posting something cause I'm bored and I have to wait till nine to go to the library so I can turn a bunch of books in. And of course I'll go and check more out =] Ahh I love the library! ... Yes that was important for you to know. It's also important for you to know that I'm kinda hungry but I have no idea what I want and I don't have money. So no cheapy food this morning. Aw darn, Just kidding!! =]

This really is a mostly pointless blog update or whatever you wanna call it. And as I typed that I just remembered that I need to tape the pictures of Kurogane and Fai in my car <3 I have to do that before I go to school!! It's very very important that I do! And not because I love them dearly, it's cause if I don't I'll keep forgetting and the cats might rip the pictures up xD

Okay well I'm off to venture into the kitchen for food. I'll post something else later tonight.

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment